Registration for Missouri State Employees
Missouri State University faculty and staff should register through My Learning Connection. This provides expanded payment options and records attendance within your training record.
You may pay through noncredit course fee waiver or invoice (deferred payment).
To have a university budget fund your registration, select the invoice option. Then request reimbursement through the travel expense report form.
For help with your noncredit course fee waiver, review how to use the benefit. These instructions cover how to purchase and check your balance.
How to register
- Access My Learning Connection.
- Search for accessibility in the My Learning Connection search box.
- Select the Web Accessibility Summit training.
- Select the Add to Cart button to register.
- Select the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Select your Payment Method.
- Select Invoice for deferred payment.
- Select Training Unit (Key Code) to use your noncredit course fee waiver. For the Keycode, enter “19” plus your Bear Pass Number. For example, “19M12345678.” Then click the Apply button. Review the summary, then select the Next button. If your noncredit course fee waiver balance is insufficient, you will be prompted to pay the remaining balance with an invoice.
- Select the Place Order button.